Skip to main content

Makeup & OOTN for BBBOTS audience


Big Brother has always been one of my favourite reality tv shows. I have watched it for years ( the civilian bb and the celeb bb) and I tweet about it most nights. I was overjoyed to find out that I had tickets be in the audience of Big Brother's bit on the side (for me and my Mam). To say I was excited to appear in the audience of the show was an understatement. Especially as I have always wanted to meet Rylan. He has always been the one celebrity that I have dreamed of meeting.
When I met him I did have a fan girl moment, I just couldn't help myself especially when he actually talked to me and held my hand. Totally worth the 7 hours travel.

Anyways, in this post I will be talking about the makeup and outfit that I wore. I wanted to get glammed up but not dress over the top.

Makeup
I did wear a lot of makeup and this will seem like an extreme amount to some people, but to me it isn't. I wanted my face to look flawless and bronzed. I decided on a gold glitter smokey eye with a bright red lip. Even though I used a lot of products, the look was really easy to create.

This is the overall look that I created (taken in natural lighting and not edited)
Base
Primer
Smashbox photo finish
Foundation
Estee Lauder Double Wear:1N2 ECRU
Colour corrector
MUA Pro base: Peach
Under my eyes to get rid of any dark shadows
Concealer
Mac pro long wear: NW15
Under the eyes, down the centre of the nose, cupids bow
Contour Stick
W7 contour stick: medium
Down the edges of the nose (to make my nose look straighter and more defined), under my cheek bones and under my bottom lip (to make my lips look fuller)

Powders
Under the eyes
Estee Lauder tone correcting powder: chic to cheek
Set under eye concealer and it gave the area a brighter look
All over face powders
Estee Lauder double wear powder: 1N2 ECRU
Adds more coverage to the face, giving a more flawless finish
Mac pro long wear powder: Light
Adds more coverage and pro long the wear of your makeup
Urban Decay De slick mattifying powder
Keeps your face looking matte

Contour and Bronzer
Contour
Benefit Hoola
Cheekbones, temples, under my jaw, under my bottom lip, down the sides of my nose
Bronzer
Urban Decay beached bronzer: Bronzed
Cheeks, temples, under my jaw and blended down onto my neck

Blush
Benefit Dallas
Mac Copper face compact: Pleasure model

Brows
Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade: Taupe
Rimmel Brow this way styling gel: 004 Clear

Eyeshadow
Primer
The Balm: Put a lid on it
All over the lid and blended up towards the brow bone
Brow and inner corner highlight
Rimmel single eyeshadow: 100 Glam Ice
Base
Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo: 05 Eternal Gold
Glitter
Barry M Glitter dust: 10
Applied directly ontop of base
Eyeshadows
Benefit Hoola
Not an eyeshadow but the colour works really well on the eyes and really easy to blend
Transitional colour, blended up towards brow bone and lower lash line
Sleek contour kit: Light
Crease and outer v
Too Faced natural eyes palette
- Chocolate Martini
Outer v
- Honey Pot
Inner part of lower lash line

Mascara and Eyeliner
Mascaras
Benefit Roller lash: Black
Adds length to your lashes
Estee Lauder Sumptuous extreme: 01 Extreme black
Adds volume and length
One of the blackest mascaras I own
Eye liner
Maybelline 24hr gel eye liner: Black
This does not budge or smudge at all. It's the best eye liner I've tried

Lip Prep
Lip Scrub
MUA lip scrub
Removes any flakiness on your lips
Primer
MUA pout prime
Makes lip products go on smoother and lasts longer

Lip Products
Lip Liner
Essence lip liner: 14 Femme Fatale
Slightly over drawn my lips. Blended the line slightly on my lips
Liquid lipstick
Stila Liquid lipstick: Beso
Favourite red lip product!
Colour is amazing
Lasts for hours even with eating and drinking
Stay's put and doesn't smudge

Makeup Setting Spray
Urban Decay All Nighter
This is amazing for keeping your makeup on and looking flawless.

OOTD
Dress
Quiz Clothing
Shoes
Primark
Necklace
Butler & Wilson
Rings and Bracelet
Pandora

How my makeup and OOTN looked on TV
Some people may call me vain but I did actually watch myself back on tv.
I did take these pictures of my tv whilst watching the show back (don't judge).
I took so many pictures but to stop this blog post from being even longer I've only included two pictures.

Overall
I had such a fantastic experience and something I will never ever forget. It was one of the things I have always wanted to do. Everything about the whole experience was amazing and I loved every minute of it.
It's something I'll never forget and I will continue to watch and tweet about the show.

How to contact me
Twitter
_chloehx_
Instagram

_chloehx_

Email
chloeschoicex@gmail.com

Comments

  1. You looked amazing chick and I'm so glad you got the opportunity to go to this because I know how much you love big brother! You have a beautiful smile & I love that photo of you smiling away - you're a little ray of sunshine! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked super amazing and that pretty cool on having that type of wonderful opportunity. <3

    Michelle|www.brokebutflawless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Estee Lauder Double Wear Review

Estee Lauder Double Wear is my holy grail foundation. I have used it for years and it lasts really well on the skin whilst still giving you that 'flawless' finish. This is my ideal foundation as its full coverage, lasts all day on the skin, looks flawless and is good for shine control. It is also the UK's no 1 foundation.

Claims
15 hour staying power
Flawless all day
Stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity and nonstop activity
Won't change colour, smudge or come off on clothes
Feels lightweight and comfortable
Medium/buildable coverage
SPF 10

Shade Range
There are 29 different shade range available and they are split up into three different categories warm, cool and neutral undertones.
Warm shades:1W1 Bone, 1W2 Sand, 2W1 Dawn, 2W2 Rattan, 3W1 Tawny, 3W2 Cashew, 4W1 Honey Bronze, 4W2 Toasty Coffee, 4W3 Henna, 5W2 Rich Caramel, 6W1 Sandalwood
Cool shades: 1C1 Cool Bone, 2C1 Pure Beige, 2C2 Pale Almond, 2C3 Fresco, 2C4 Ivory Rose, 3C2 Pebble, 4C1 Outdoor Beige, 5C1 …

Max Factor: Smooth Miracle Primer and Miracle foundation review

I was kindly sent these products to review
Max Factor is such an iconic brand that has been around for years. I can remember Nana using it and even my Mam. When I got the chance to try out some Max Factor makeup I was really happy (infact I screamed inside) When I opened the package I was really happy with what was inside. The Smooth Miracle Primer and Miracle Touch Foundation. Both products claim to smooth the skin textures. Also, these products are advertised on TV and the models skin looks flawless. Anything that claims to make your skin look flawless and smooth I will try. As you all know I love a flawless, smooth and full coverage base.
Smooth Miracle Primer I 'secretly' hoped that this would have been one of the products in the package, as I really wanted to try it out. So when I saw this product I was thrilled. The bottom picture above is the primer using a small pump and on the right (which you can't see) it is blended out. I applied the primer all over my face and I…

EatDrinkSunerland: Restaurant Week

Last week I was lucky enough to attend Sunderland Restaurant food week preview. I was invited to test out some of the food available at the restaurants. This is in partnership with BID. Restaurant Week starts March 11th and ends March 19th. Whether you like to experiment with trying new foods or a fussy eater (like myself) there is something for everyone, 50 food places are taking part!
The benefits of restaurant food week Promotes the local area. Sunderland can often be looked over in favour of bigger cities e.g Newcastle. So this is a great chance for Sunderland restaurants to 'show off' exactly what they are capable of. A choice of 2-3 course meals for affordable prices. These prices range from £5-£15. In my opinion this is a bargain as some restaurants charge that just for a main meal. You get to try restaurants you wouldn't try normally and try new foods.
Café Purple Despite the fact I am from Sunderland myself I have never been in Café Purple. I was seriously missing out…